Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunny, nice day today. I went to church, took a nap, ate leftover terryaki and got pushed into loading up the car and going to the Orting trail for a bike ride. We rode for 10 miles and only made it just past the 2nd trail head, so we can definately work our way up to longer rides. I am getting better. 10 miles made my legs slightly wobbly. But I have gotten more and more milage each ride (ok, so my first ride was 2 miles, so it's easy to improve) I could actually maybe do this biking thing...

2 comments:

Not Lucy said...

I am impressed! When I was a teenager I used to ride like that all over south Seattle - back in the day when 10 speeds on your bike was a big thing! Pretty soon you will be doing 90 miles like Rebecca plans to do tomorrow!

ktdodat said...

I am thankful for 24 speeds :) they might let me get up those mountains. I am also thankful for summer vacation and a roommate who only works every other week :) or I would have no chance.