Sunday, April 22, 2007

a little better

so... exciting day... i attempted to get ready to go to church. I was successful, so I went. I came home, drank chicken broth, slept, watched happy feet with alissa and ran a few errands.

I am getting closer to committing to riding the Courage. I bought a water bottle holder for my bike, and bike gloves, and a little bag thing to hold keys and such when on a ride. I had to buy Men's Large gloves. That was a little depressing. the largest women's gloves didn't even fit on my hand. But our friend Michelle at least expressed interest in training rides with us (and we will get her to join on the big adventure) and Rebecca says she will come down from Alaska to join us (well she says if I do it, she will, I think she is just going along for the joy of laughing at Katie's prissyness in the outdoors, luckily it is in the Cascades rather than the Olympics, so not quite the slug factor...) anyone else want to come?

I think I will make it to school tomorrow. We have two wonderful more weeks of WASLing. Oh fun, oh joy... and luckily I have much "planning time" on mondays (translated "if i feel like crap, i can hide under my desk for most of the day without anyone noticing")

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

the slug evacuation was quite memorable. how can i miss more opportunities like that?

Brita said...

i think that it would be fun to go on the Courage, but I doubt that I would be able to and you probably wouldn't want me to tag a long....