Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter.

Exciting day. I woke up way too early, drank coffee, headed to church, drank more coffee, did my production thing, and got a new stalker. Just when I think I have finally driven off the last one (really harmless, don't worry, just followed me around a little like a puppy.) This one is a little more aggressive in his efforts to chat. He follows, interrupts conversations, and asks me (forcefully) how I am doing every 1/2 hour or so. He seems to be annoyed when I give a monosyllabic response and continue in the conversation he interrupted.

(for those who may be curious, we did have a total of 4000 people saturday and sunday at church--that's a LOT of people)

Then we went to Alissa's grandma's for dinner. They had veggies, dip, gorganzola/cranberry dip, crackers, chips, shrimp, and warm mexican-y dip. Alissa and I had to hunt for the egg candy. Then we had dinner. Ham, a turkey roast just for me (aren't I special), potato casserole, cooked carrots, corn (for both me and Hannah--I never get to go there without getting corn), fruit salad, and sparkeling cider. Wrap it all up with chocolate eclair dessert (i think you layer graham crackers and a pudding mixture, and top it with chocolate icing--actually tastes remarkably eclair-y.) My stummy is very full and my eyes are very sleepy.

Now I get to sleep and be ready to go back to work in the morning. Breaks are so lovely, but going back to work is hard!

No comments: