Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm home

For all of the people who were annoyed that I hadn't posted in a few days even though I was in the same room as you were in, I am home. Dropped off safely by Chelsea and Layden (who talked quite happily with only a few second interruption to jam his hammer as far down his throat as he could get it the whole way here, he also was having lots of fun playing the "uh-oh" game with his gullible cousin)

Now I am home, Alissa is asleep, I have much laundry I could be doing, a bed to set up, and very little motivation to do anything, which is good because... I can't do any of my noisy tasks at the moment anyway. It is possible that I may work up some motivation after she wakes up, but unlikely. Hopefully I drum up some by tomorrow, and think of something wonderful to do for Alissa's birthday.

No comments: