Tuesday, April 17, 2007

decisions


So, I am trying to decide... Ride the Courage? Don't ride the Courage?

Negatives: It would be 172 miles on my bike in three days. Up the Cascade Mountains. I would have to raise at least $400 dollars. It is again, UP the mountains!

Positives: I would be forced to get in better shape. $400 minimum would go to fighting child abuse. They have massages every evening you can get. If you get UP the mountain, you do get to go DOWN the mountain too... It would be fun once I got over the absolute exhaustion. I do have the summer to train if I do it. Alissa is doing it so we could train together.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

of course... I say do it. cyclists are hott

Chelsea said...

Do it.

Not Lucy said...

I guess it is unanimous from the Wells chicks (ok, one is an old hen) - go for it!

Brita said...

I definitely think that you should do it. It would be fun!

Rebecca said...

but sometimes you are seriously going to regret that you ever decided to do such a thing. it will be hard...but easier with more training.