Friday, April 6, 2007

fun...

Thursday, I did a couple interviews for the church website. Then I went out with Alissa and work friends, again for her birthday. Mexican food followed by karaoke. Lots of fun.

Then today Emily called and she, Alissa, and I were going to go walk Ruston Way. Then Emily decided she needed coffee and who am I to argue with coffee, so we set off to Tully's since we only get to go there when there is an excuse to go somewhere near downtown. We get into Tullys and Emily remembers that she hasn't eaten and Emily is crazy-hyper when she has coffee with no food, so we set of walking in downtown Tacoma to find food. We find the Quiznos INSIDE the OTHER Tullys down the street. So we eat sandwiches and walk BACK to the first Tullys to get coffee (needed a little break between feedings, I guess) before heading down to Ruston. We had a nice walk, and then I realized that I was going to be late to meet with someone for another interview (getting a ton of them done, so I can take it easy for a while) so Alissa dropped me off at church and then when she picked me up, she said we were on our way to Federal Way to the christian bookstore where she got a $100 easter gift card from her birth mom. All of this to say it was a full, fun, random day and I didn't get home to eat my fried knephla till after 10.

Now we're watching a lame movie.

No comments: