Tuesday, April 10, 2007

super-speed crochet

Yesterday evening I realized I didn't have a boy-appropriate blankie in my box for the baby shower that was today (lucky thing we had it today, Margie started suspecting she was pregnant about two months ago. went to the dr. a the beginning of March, figuring she was 2-3 months along. He said, more like 5-6. Then the next day she had an ultrasound which determined the due date was actually May 4th! But then over spring break they decided to move it up again and it is now April 27th, which is good because the WASL is over the 26th so she can finish that... if they don't move it up any farther. She has known for sure she was pregnant for barely over a month and is due in two weeks. CRAZY!) So, I spent all last night crocheting (big needle) and a little more while I was drinking my coffee, and during a meeting before school, and on my lunch, and in all the 5 minute breaks between each of my classes and miracle! finished it just before the shower when school got out.

Everyone was ever so impressed... I think, if i was really impressive, I would plan a little farther in advance.

No comments: