Monday, April 23, 2007

truce

I think my stomach and I have reached a truce. At least I certainly hope we have as I decided to go to work today. It let me eat my normal breakfast, exciting though a plain bagel and coffee are. I brought soup for lunch to keep it happy. Maybe by dinner I will venture out of the soup/toast/crackers/applesauce diet? I have an exciting evening of nothing planned and so I hope that I am able to rest so I can hopefully do school and a bike ride tomorrow.

I also realized yesterday that if alissa and i are making a quilt for sarah and mark we had better get cracking. And we have a duvet cover to repair for ashley and justin (their mother-in-law made it and didn't finish it, now it is un-raveling, we need to use the "forger" on it...) so many projects, so little motivation to actually finish them... maybe this summer?

and i saw an add for a night nurse for these people's baby on craig's list. part 2 of a 3 part nanny team, $25 an hour from 9pm to 6am to watch their kid sleep. really, out of control. they also have a day nanny from 7 to 4 that makes $50K and someone for evenings and weekends. CRAZY!!!! why have a child if you are only spending from 6-7am with them?

No comments: