Saturday, April 14, 2007

crazy day

I am glad it is Saturday. It is 9:30 in the morning and the entire day stretches in front of me with an exciting agenda of not sleeping (so I can sleep at night, I have had a little napping problem this week, a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon doesn't lead to a full night's sleep) and being quiet (so Alissa can get a full night's sleep). I don't know what I will do but it will probably involve a pillow, the couch, and a movie :) good day!

I was at Blockbuster last night picking up some movies to keep me entertained today when the lady in front of me in line convinced me she was crazy. She had a bet with her cousin that Blockbuster would have the Flight of the Navigator for rent. They didn't, so instead of losing the bet, she purchased a copy, (they did have it for sale) and convinced the crazy blockbuster boys to put it in a blockbuster case, barcode it, and make it look like a rental. I just laughed.

I won't tell you about the latest sewing project. it is a little bit morbid, and for Alissa's work, I am not sure exactly how to go about making it, so that will be an adventure, i think we need board cut to size and stuff so may have to go to home depot this week and play dumb blonde girl to get them to cut it to size for me :) always so effective... I may have to sand it myself, but I DO have that level of skill...

No comments: