Sunday, April 15, 2007

Will he pop the question?

So, Sarah, Mark and I started out the morning with me visiting their other church with them (of course, Sarah thought this was a spur of the moment thing, I think mark first asked me in February, however...) Mark sneaks out to "use the bathroom" during worship, Sarah leans over and complains about his inability to hold it. He has plans after church so leaves with Doug, and then we chat and go out to her car. She is SHOCKED to see an envelope on her seat. She opens it, she finds out I am in on this, she tells me where to look for MY envelope which has directions in it, I give them out one at a time so she only knows the next street to turn on as Sarah and I go to lunch and the restaurant the three of us ate at the day they met. The room they first danced together in, and her parent's home. then we had free time for her to get ready for an evening out. and I gave her directions over the phone to get back down to the church where he has dinner waiting for them, and I heard a rumor of dancing on the roof of the church, and if he doesn't propose WHY NOT!!!! they already have booked and planned their entire wedding and honeymoon. I will update when I know for sure they are "officially" engaged.

No comments: