Monday, April 16, 2007

He asked, She agreed

So, Sarah and Mark are finally engaged! Yeah, finally. So now that dress I bought is officially a bridesmaid dress. All I've got to say is people better not forget my birthday in the slew of wedding plans :) they are getting married three days after.

(how did he ask, you might ask) Mark took her up on the roof of the church to ask (cute idea, didn't quite think through the climbing the access ladder in a dress and heels part of the plan.) then his band served them dinner in one of the rooms in the church and serenaded them while they ate. then they went home, she made his lunch for tomorrow and called me.

In other news, Katherine came home last night, and TALKED to Alissa and I while eating her meal (a side salad from red robin) in front of us. It really should not be shocking to you that your roommate a) came home, b) ate, c) talked to people. But she has also watched tv with me twice this week as well, and came in my room one night after I was in bed when she got home to say goodnight, I don't know what is going on...

Oh, and today begins the great fun of WASL testing. I am trying to prepare myself for crazy, used all restraint up on testing kids! It is not going well, can I stay in bed today?

No comments: