Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday

Yesterday morning I almost had myself convinced that it was friday. But it wasn't. That is sad to realize...

Also yesterday, Alissa bought a new bike (I guess we are going to have to start training) and a bike rack (so we can drive to places and have more interesting rides) I think if it is sunny (or just not raining heavily) we have some biking fun slotted for Saturday morning.

Then we went for a walk.

Then we went to BBQ with Alissa's crazy work friends. We laughed, we had a great time, we got the worst service ever... we got kicked out of the restaurant when the door closed--but not really our fault because we got there at 7:30 and didn't get our bill till after 10... SLOW!!! and ignoring us, but still... great BBQ... we then talked for a while in the parking lot and didn't get till bed till midnight, this morning was WAY to early.

Today I have a full day (9 classes, no planning) then I have to run home and dress up (out of jeans at least) and then we are going out for Alissa's birthday again. and somehow in the course of that I may not get my story for this week written and posted on the church website because I also have to make soup for lunch today.... and I didn't go grocery shopping last night--oops....

No comments: