Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Helping you avoid crap

Mistress of Spices: Don't bother. a Blockbuster exclusive... not worth your time, unless you are under the impression that spices talk to you, then by all means, go ahead, you'll fit right in. If you watched this and "Bee Season" in the same sitting, you could actually think you were insane, not only is spelling a gift of the gods, but the spices chat with you...

Secret Life of Words: Confusing. A little depressing. Definitely fits in the "film" category, rather than the "flick" category that I am more drawn to. I think it would have been really sad and touching if you ever really understood what was going on and who they were talking about.

Catch and Release: Cute. Funny. Cheesy. Predictable. Just what I like in a movie...

Stomp the Yard: I think the camera crew all shot this movie while on pogo sticks. That is the only logical explanation for all the bouncing around.

I do my part to help the world avoid bad movies. I watch my fare share, so I figure, I can help you all avoid them. Sometimes we find a great one in all of the garbage... Like Danny Deckchair. A random movie pick that turned out to be absolutely hilarious. Best to be enjoyed in a big group in the middle of the night, but absolutely excellent. Any movie about a joker flying over Australia in a deck chair with balloons attached...

No comments: