Sunday, May 6, 2007

tired after quite the weekend

Today, I went to church. I put out a few fires and mediated between a couple of people, went to church, saw Sarah's ring for the first time since they were engaged, ran around like crazy trying to set up for a wedding, but hey, I got a hundred bucks out of it. Then Gabbie and Adam came over for dinner. I ate before their dinner was ready because I hadn't had lunch. And then I munched while they were eating. They took their dog home, so Alissa and my temporary stint as pet owners (3 days) is over. No more puppy. I will miss him a little, but yet, have no desire to have one of my own. Now I have got to think about next week and school again. Oh, and yes, I think I am going to do the crazy and ride the Courage. I am up to 12 miles in a ride now, on flat. I only have to turn the 12 into 60 in a day and I will be ready.

1 comment:

Brita said...

Yeah, i am at just about the ame level as you are. :)