Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thought of the day: 15 miles is a lot longer than ten. Or at least that is what my legs think.

Depressing realization of the day: I may only get to ride the first two days of the Courage... My school one this huge arts grant and I don't know that I can get out of the training.

Movie reviews of the week:

The Queen: interesting, but requires attention and thought that I rarely give to movies.

Because I Said So: Mother's Day inspiration--Thank you, Mom, for not being THAT interfering...

Dreamgirls: a little depressing

10 Items or Less: don't know, turned it off after 10 minutes, two guys driving in a van being depressing and swearing at each other.

(we had a little marathon at our house last night, ok, everything but Dreamgirls which we watched last weekend.)

Now we have Catch and Release and Music and Lyrics waiting for us. I quite enjoy my Blockbuster membership...

No comments: