Saturday, May 5, 2007

cinco de mayo

I am such a party animal... :)

Last night (I guess you can call it Cinco de Mayo eve?) I took a nap, had mac & cheese for dinner, finished cutting the squares for all of sarah's quilt, ironed what Alissa has sewn so far (have I mentioned how much better we are doing in the sewing straight arena) and then went to a late showing of Lucky You. Interesting movie, wait till it comes out on dvd... lots of poker... but we wanted to see a movie and it was that or waiting in line for spider man, and really, is spider man that big of a deal?

Today, I had the privelage of spending the morning with Jack, the whiny chihuahua, while Alissa slept in, then we biked 12 miles, figured out how to take tires on and off the bikes to fit them in her mom's rodeo and now are going for an early cinco de mayo treat at chevy's

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

so Katie do you have the courage to ride the courage?