Monday, May 28, 2007

so far

For a day off, it hasn't been... so far I have finished 4 lion manes, cut out 4 puppy ear headbands, designed an elephant ear headband, attempted a trunk, and taken an 18 mile ride on my bike, I wasn't going to, but then it started to be sunny. It is almost four and sunny which means I can't take a shower till alissa wakes up (her hardest time sleeping) so I will eat first and then when she gets up (should in about an hour, she has to work early tonight) shower and continue on my costuming. hopefully, I could at least get everything cut out today? possibly more, but I do know that I will need some kind of stuffing for my elephant trunks, and am almost out of white thread, and don't have enough velcro, so I will probably wind up with yet another trip to joann's in my future. maybe tonight, maybe later...

No comments: