Monday, May 28, 2007

update

So... With the rest of my energy today (I know it is exciting, I cut out 8 more elephant head bands, designed and cut out 19 monkey ear headbands and tails, cut out 2 sets of bear ears with the rest of my brown fleece (need to get some more, and went to walmart for some velcro and fiberfil because joann's closed at 6. I also made dinner, washed dishes, and did a load of laundry. Now, I could start sewing my stacks of ears and tails, but it will have to wait for some more energy to come my way. And, as you can imagine, my living room is a pit and there are piles of fabric everywhere, hopefully this will be enticement for alissa to help sew... if she sews, it leaves quicker. unfortunately, Katherine is the one the mess bothers, and even if she decided to do something that wasn't completely self-absorbed, I wouldn't want her help... Oh, and the latest Katherine update is: she is still crazy, but we managed to get her to turn on the computer she got for christmas and she has given up binging on ice cream, because she had to replace Alissa's and it had gone off sale and was $6.99--eating ice cream by the half gallon gets pricey. And to help her with the book bet that she is loosing miserably at (she gets an ice cream cone from Alissa if she reads three books in a series straight through from start to finish) I gave her a book mark... Doubt it will help, but worth a try, she was grateful and almost in tears when I gave it to her. (seriously, did you ever think of using a piece of paper?) but if it helps...

No comments: