Friday, June 1, 2007

REI


Last night I went to rei between work and the district band festival. I started looking at bike shorts. I found ones that have an outer, non-skin-tight short, in addition to the butt padding. while I was looking at them, I saw a camel back thing (regular $55) reduced to $19.98-worth getting the rei one, not the costco one for the same price... then trying on the shorts, I saw the cutest pink chacos... I went down, paid for it all and it seemed like way to much on the total, I let it go because there was a line and then stepped off to the side to look at the receipt. Turns out the camel back wasn't on sale. But being that it was rei and i found it on that rack, and there was another one on it too, they honored the price and I got a deal. $19.98 for a $55 backpack thing. too bad the chacos weren't on sale. but they work for work (I think) and work out--a good deal.

No comments: