Thursday, June 14, 2007

today might just be crazy


so yesterday was crazy, I can just assume today will be too...

For the slide show I have been working on all week for the awards assemblies, The computer wouldn't work. Well, would work, wouldn't communicate with the network or the projector. and didn't have cables long enough to make it do that from where we needed it to be to project... so, watching a slide show on my little computer is now part of music this week.

I taught in a room with curtains hung and risers up in a little corner all day, today will be worse. I have two rehearsals, as well, before the concert tonight.

Yesterday moms showed up and spent two hours after school with crazy children running around my room decorating. I was delegated to color these blown up, traced with the help of an overhead by one of the moms clip art circus scenes with about 8 little helpers. We did a fairly good job. Then I cut around them to hang them up. Keaton (one of my little kinder friends) told me I am "a real good cutter" that is a high compliment from a kindergartner.

I don't know what to expect today, but I am sticking 80 kindergarteners on the stage in cute little ears and tails. WHatever happens, the end result will be cute.

And as I just noticed, looking at the little clip art thing I added, I colored the pig brown because I thought it was a bear... I thought it was a bear with a shirt and leggings and a tutu, and then the hooves were the paws sticking out. I was wondering why they were square-ish. hmm... maybe I need to do some more practicing coloring with my kinder buddies. though they didn't correct me, maybe I need some 1st grade coloring buddies to help me out.

No comments: