Friday, June 8, 2007

7 1/2 days left... plus 5 if you count the days I have to be in class...

Megan, Lindsay, and I went to dinner and Ocean's 13 tonight after work. We went to the Olive Garden. Megan made the mistake of turning around and asking the guy behind her what he had ordered (it looked/smelled good) this opened up the door to him hitting on us for the next hour or so. As his son who was at dinner with him (and spent the hour rolling his eyes at his dad) was older than any of us... none of us picked up the bait. Interesting character. Then we saw Ocean's 13. It was good. Surprising, a sequel to a sequel is actually good. And funny. And not dirty/gross/tasteless humor. Funny/clean/smart/witty humor. I enjoyed it. Then we went to Lindsay's house for some dessert, (who can turn down chocolate) and I drove Megan home--after a 3 days at 6th grade camp, she was not in a position to drive... and now I am going to crash! Hopefully I can sleep in, I've slept through my alarm the last 3 mornings...

No comments: