Wednesday, June 6, 2007

circus sweat shop

Last night in the sweatshop here at my house, alissa finished all of the bear ears for the kindergarten sweatshop. I cut out 15 clown hats. Sewed one. Alissa, it looks like kept sewing through the night (or at least into, she is switching to night shift today, so must have been trying to stay up) It also looks like she may have been stuffing some monkey tails. finish the hats, finishing stuffing the tails, make some little elephant trunks, and then it is just putting the outfits together... exciting news, I know, I know...

Also cleaned the house last night, and bought a rug for by the garage door so hopefully we don't have to scrub the carpet there so much.

And Alissa made rhubarb crisp last night. Still not done with the rhubarb mom brought us, a pan of rhubarb delight and rhubarb crisp later, and i did 1 1/2 times the rhubarb in the delight, couldn't convince alissa to add to the crisp recipe. Crisps evidently are an exact science, I didn't know this, I never measure OR bother with a recipe when I make them, and I have never gotten a complaint...

No comments: