Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NO MORE CIRCUS!!!

So, I just finished my circus costumes. Today I set up the risers, taught around them, labeled each little kindergarten spot with their name where they stand, and finished the last of the costumes. I made a lot. 86. 86 costumes, ok, most of them were just ears and tails, but still... thats A LOT of ears and tails and manes and hats... So now Alissa and I are going to go on a no more circus sweat shop victory dinner. Now if we just get the stage set and decorated tomorrow, and somehow the kiddos remember what they are doing on thursday night, and at least smile :) so they are cute :) but I only have 5 1/2 days, 2 awards assemblies, 1 program, 3 major slide shows, 90 dvds to make for the 6th graders (what was I thinking?) and about 45 (depending on who actually shows up) classes left to teach, and 5 days of boring classes to sit in before I get to start my summer break.

2 comments:

Not Lucy said...

Honey, I am afraid that your life might always be a circus in some manner or the other! :)

Brita said...

I am wondering how long it took you to figure out exactly how much stuff you have to do till the end of school...