Friday, March 23, 2007

to clarify

to everyone rejoicing over my conversion to mac land... I have always had a mac at school. frequently ancient ones. I converted from a pretty blue mac to a faster, smaller white mac. that is my computer knowledge. pretty blue to skinny white...

I also use exclusively macs at church. and let me tell you that propresenter is a wierd program, how am i expected to anticipate when the computer will freeze and which settings it will remember and whether the advance button will skip ahead one or three slides. the old pc was slow but at least it was predictable...

i have a pc at home. it isn't broke, why mess with it... and now that i don't use explorer, i haven't had any virus problems...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to clarify... I looked at the propresenter and that is your problem it seems to be a poorly coded application. But you have to use what you have to use.

Anyone who uses IE deserves to get viruses

Not Lucy said...

Don't worry Katie, I have seen the light but I am not going toward it any more than you are! I just don't think it is all it is cracked up to be. PC's work fine if you don't let simple minded mac users touch them!!! Now I will get the hate mail!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ktdodat,

Please call us to discuss your problems with ProPresenter at 770-460-4273. The behavior you mention here is not normal.

Thanks!

Renewed Vision