Tuesday, March 20, 2007

day 2

Home sick again. Feeling a bit better. Well, as long as my body is horizontal I am completely fine. And if I sit up but don't have to hold my head up just my arms feel wierd. Heavy. Like they are 4 times the weight they normally are. So either I suddenly grew Popeye forearms or I have funny weak-arm disease. If I stand up or try to hold my head up on my own, I am fine for a few minutes, but that is when the whole world gets a little bit swirly. It is nice to be sick and not feel like crap. Because as long as I stay laying down, it is like a nice day off. Of course I have choir festival tomorrow to worry about. But we will take that one step at a time, at least I am not teaching for the day. I just have to monitor kids. I do need to teach my math class, and write sub plans and such... Oh well... life continues, even if the whole world is swirly.

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

Is you better yet? I hope so!