Sunday, March 25, 2007

This was a nice weekend. I ended up directing and switching and producing (sounds important... huh?) Which means, in addition to my normal jobs, I was in charge of all of the video, and what cameras were on screen... Would have been fine if computers weren't randomly deciding they didn't like playing with each other. The switcher kept deciding it didn't want to talk to the graphics computer. and I don't have enough knowledge to force it to... then i found the "force acquire" button. gotta love that the mondo computer thing has a force button for when you REALLY want it to do what you are telling it to.

Then alissa and I walked Ruston Way. It was nice, sunny, lots of people, none of them were the hot bike cops that were there last summer. Maybe hot bike cops is just a summer thing.

And the most exciting of all... The ice cream truck was here. You know winter's over when the ice cream truck shows up.

No comments: