Sunday, March 4, 2007

my hollow leg strikes again

Spent the day with Sarah. We went shopping. I bought random stuff (bath wash, a journal, looked endlessly for a butter dish) she bought assorted house stuff... (a mirror, coat hooks, etc.) we ran about alot. and then we went to olive garden. Shared a meal. (she is unemployed and going to school--I bought) It is a good deal because you get salad and breadsticks and stuff. We eat our bucket of salad minus the pepperchinis. We each have two breadsticks. we share a chicken/broccoli/garlic pasta dish. I eat my half. She eats half of her half. I could eat dessert if I wanted to, without feeling stuffed. She was complaining of discomfort from eating too much. I say "you get just the right amount of food when you share" she says, "isn't it nice that you got dinner for 3 of us for 12.95?" and brought her leftovers home and fed her boyfriend. Who was also content with half of a half of a meal. It is so nice to know that 2 people can eat and be full on what I consider an average-sized, not-stuffing-myself meal.

No comments: