Thursday, February 8, 2007

The wonders of baking

I have lounge duty this week. So I have an excuse to bake. I have made cardamom bread, chocolate revel bars, pumpkin bread, and now I have bagels in the oven. Everyone loves it. And the added benifit... pounding dough into a counter is such a stress-relieving activity. They are doing a play in my room (the stage) tonight and twice tomorrow. And kids are going crazy. I have had 3 CPS worthy conversations with kids this week. Fortunately, I just get to tell thejavascript:void(0)
Publish counselor everything and she has to deal with it. I just get to be the one kids for some reason feel like dumping on. I felt awful when i got home, but a batch of bagels later... feeling quite chipper... now I just have to make it through one more day... and the longest day ever... extended day before school, 9 classes, a meeting after school to decide on an arts grant (very exciting) opportunity, then going to the play in the evening...

No comments: