Monday, February 26, 2007

Movies


I actually watched the oscars last night. I don't know that I have ever sat through the whole show. Ellen was humorous. I thought it odd that Al Gore won an oscar (or his movie anyway) I think Jack Nicholson is creepy. Why would you put his movie as best picture. It should loose points just for involving Jack Nicholson. And Leonardo Decaprio. Really. A double dose of creepyness and still it wins. I guess I will just go back to my philosophy of who cares who wins the awards, I still like sappy chic flicks... Which my favorite moves are never going to even be nominated, so who really cares. So, if creepiness means you are a good actor, I guess I like bad acting.

Oh, and if anyone wants to learn from Alissa and my bad movie watching choices this weekend:

The Prestige: odd, doesn't make much sense, I think the point is that you don't know what is going on, if you want to watch it and understand it, you might want to watch it several times, and I don't know if it is worth that.

Bee Season: bad, wierd, watch Akeelah and the Bee, and pretend this spelling bee movie doesn't exist unless you think spelling is a gift from some wierd kaballah version of god and spelling well is a spiritual gift

Man about town: don't bother, it's stupid

No comments: