Saturday, February 3, 2007

clumsy teacher

Yesterday I made my little morning reading group hot cocoa. (Yes, I bribe them...) I lectured them all about how they only got to have it if none of it went on the floor. Well, two of them (literal little buggers) thought I meant they had to drink the entire cup before setting it down (no--don't chug it...) I explained and we got started reading, well, I decide that I will have the extra cup, after all, it has marshmallows, and guess who spills her cup on her pants and the carpet when she tried to sit down? Needless to say the kids all thought it was funny...

Today, I have church, and not just my normal production job that I do every weekend, but the old worship pastor is on vacation, the new one hasn't fully taken over yet, all of the interns are leaving tomorrow for southeast asia, and I am both directing and producing, thanks to all of the normal directors being unavailable. So I am pretty much running the place even more than usual, which makes me a tad (or a lot) nervous...

No comments: