Saturday, May 21, 2011

Keeping Myself Accountable

As the world didn't end today, I had some extra time to get some things accomplished.

So far this weekend (with the great help of my friends Jack and Hallie... here I am sure they are conspiring against me...)



I got three quilt tops finished, sandwiched, and ready for quilting.

The first was this caterpillar quilt for a friend's little girl.



It needed a face, so I spent some time remembering how to embroider. I came up with this...



Then I got the leftover triangles from the celtic knot quilt I am working on trimmed and put this together.



As you can see, Jack approves... or maybe he is just making sure there are no puckers in the batting, I am not sure. Both of my "helpers" are extremely fond of batting. Who knew?



Finally, I got borders on this one and got it ready for quilting.

3 comments:

Not Lucy said...

Great job on all three and your helpers are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Who gets the cool knot one?

ktdodat said...

I think it is for a coworker who wanted me to "surprise her" with a quilt for her to purchase that is brown, red, and green...