Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NEW CAR!


I am now the owner of a new car, like the photo, only silver. Not even a new-ish car, but a really, truly new one. It is an amazing and foreign feeling. It's a Kia Spectra5.

Things I love about my car:

I can listen to music on cd or radio.
I can easily park/back/turn in any parking lot.
I have a car other people don't mind riding in.
I have rear window wipers.
I have heat within minutes of starting the car.
I can have a great time accidentally turning on the brights when I signal.
I have cup holders. I think I have 6 cup holders. That is 6 more drinks (or opportunities for drinks) than I have ever had in a vehicle!
I have a cigarette lighter, Alissa almost discovered how one works the same way Dieter and I did how those work...
It uses less gas :) I did my part to cut back on gas consumption, really I bought it just for Bush.
It has a fold down flat back seat. So if I ever needed or wanted to be camping, I believe it would be a slug-safe camping environment.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

You have problems with slugs...

Welcome to the blogging community. I wonder when your mom is going to get one.

Not Lucy said...

I would welcome you to the blogging community but it looks like technically you should be welcoming me cuz you got there first.

Anonymous said...

What does the Car look like(put a picture up? thanks for the link.

Chelsea said...

Exciting, congratulations. Your old car had really comfy seats though :).

Not Lucy said...

It is a very cute little car. Very appropriate for a young, single woman on the go. How was that for sappy?!?!?!